- Oral presentations include 3 minutes for questions and discussion.
- Plenary lectures include 5 minutes for questions and discussion.
- Half day prior to their scheduled presentation, all speakers are required to deliver to the Slide Point their PowerPoint file using a pen drive. Available presentations system supports Microsoft Windows PowerPoint and screen resolution 16:9.
If the presentation includes any video, the required file format is "avi".
- The dimensions of each poster should not exceed 90 cm width x 110 cm height.
- Presenting participants are asked to be in attendance at the poster for the Poster Sessions.
- Each poster will be numbered as indicated in the book of abstract.
- A corresponding poster board will be provided in the display area for each presentation.
- The poster should be stuck to the board with the provided material.
Book of Abstarct
A printed copy will be delivered at the registration desk.